TEACHING, BUILDING, AND REINFORCING
THE MOST IMPORTANT SKILL OF THE GAME
The biggest improvement you can make to your game is through skating development. Steel Power is an in-season hockey specific skating development class that will help you take your game to the next level by developing the #1 skill of our game... skating!
Do you have the "edge"?
This weekly Power Hour will:
- Update technical efficiency to increase speed and agility.
- Emphasize leg and core strength & flexibility.
- Include high tempo skating drills & exercises to give players new ways to practice their skating.
- Develop acceleration, explosive power, reaction time and lateral movement.
- Stress conditioning & discipline.
- Classes are designed to group players according to player levels and abilities for Mites through Pee Wees.
Skaters must have hockey skating experience. Full gear required, as well as a stick and a labeled water bottle for every class.
Registration opens September 6, 2016. You can register online or in person. You can also register over the phone by calling Guest Services at (412) 397-4454. All sessions are available to register, so sign up now! Classes fill quickly.
For a complete list of dates and times, please click the "schedules and fees" under related links on the left of this page.