ADULT SUMMER FREESTYLE
SYNCHRONIZED SKATING COMPETITIVE TEAMS - STEEL CITY BLADES
SYNCHRONIZED SKATING DEVELOPMENTAL PROGRAM - LITTLE BLADES
THEATRE ON ICE
SPECIAL EVENTS & SEMINARS
- New Members: Ages 14 and up & Passed the US FS Novice Moves or higher or a current member of the 2015-16 SCB Novice Skating Team
- Skaters should have strong forward and backward skating skills (spirals, lunges, hydroblades, ena bauers, spread eagles, one-foot spins) and be able to perform complicated footwork drills (double three turns, choctaws, twizzles)
- New Members: Ages 13 and under & Passed the US FS Pre-Juvenile Moves or higher
- Current Member of the 2015-16 SCB Pre-Juvenile Team
- New Members: Ages 10 and under & Passed ISI Delta, No US FS Tests Required or a member of the 2015-16 SCB B1 or Preliminary Teams
- Skaters Should have strong forward and backward skating skills, three turns & mohawks
The Team uses three (3) sets of uniforms which each skater will purchase new attire or purchase from a past or present member for a reduced rate.
The warm-up/travel uniform consists of a Team jacket & pant warm-up set, red Team t-shirt, which is to be worn under the jacket and clean, athletic tie tennis shoes appropriate for aerobics. Team uniforms will be ordered when the Teams have been designated.
Travel and practice attire is only to be worn during team practice and competition events. It is not to be worn during an individual skaters practice, test session or competition events.
The practice uniform is to be worn at all indoor practices both home and away. Team practice dress/attire is determined at the start of the season. All skaters must have the same designated practice attire.
For all practices, all skaters are required to have clean, polished skates (clean, white-only boot covers may be worn), and, at the skater's option, the SCB sweatshirt or jacket from the warm-up/travel uniform. If applicable, all skaters’ hair must be pulled back off face and/or shoulders in a ponytail.
Skaters have the option to wear black hand grip gloves or keep hand warmers in zipped pockets and head bands during any Stadium rink practice. The coach has the option to ask the skaters to remove these items during practice if they are interfering with the progress of the team or creating safety issues.